Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first Hero :3

3 posters

Go down

My first Hero :3 Empty My first Hero :3

Post by OneAndOnlyShorty Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Alias: (The name they use on the job and any nicknames they may have gained):Knight of The Wind

Alignment: (hero, villain, depends on the situation)Hero (She was tested on as a human which is how she got her powers in the first place)

Race:American/German

Place of origin:Winston Salem NC

Physical Description:She has thick brown hair that looks to be the same color as cocoa. Her eyes are a warm brown and she has the occasional freckle here and there. She is thin and has a 'normal' skin tone. She is about 5'6 or 5'7 and weighs about 140 pounds (more or less).
Costume Description:Caroline has a baby blue costume that is kinda mettalic looking. It is a long sleeved v-neck shirt with a goldish colored tank top. For the pants its basically leggings with yellow around the side. She doesnt have a cape and she is kinda happy because she finds them 'tacky'.

History:Caroline grew up in Winston Salem North Carolina. Her mother was from Germany and her father was a local in Salem. They lived in a medium sized house with a large backyard. At around the age of 10 she was outside messing around when she heard the sounds of a helicopter. She found this unusual because her house was in a secluded, and gated area which was generally serene. The next thing she knows she is picked up by some strange man and is in some sort of facility. Everyone in there was in a white lab coat. In fact,the walls were white,the tables were white. Everything about the place was white. After several years of testing she escaped by age 15. She never went home,thinking they would track her.She figurede out she could fly after running away from the facility. Her flying isnt that great at all but she has herself steady in the air for the most part. She lives with the fear of thinking those evil people will find her. Her costume was dropped off at the apartment she lives in by somebody she has never met,someone who has never made themselves known. She has a part time job at an ice cream place in Europe. She fought off her first villain at age 16, so she hasnt had much experience
Personality:She is very precautious but is generally nice and protective. She always is alert and will go out of her way for a friend. She is very sweet unless you aggrivate her. One thing she hates is being argued with. One of her fatal flaws is her voice. If you arent paying attetion to something important or something she is trying to explain she will do anything to get your attention. Although she can be herself at times,she despises rude people. She is intolerant of bullies also.
Powers:She can fly but since she is a beginner she cant stay up too long without getting out of control and having to land and start up again. So far her landings are more like sliding onto the home plate on a baseball field or just flat out falling and she can only get up in the air by getting a good run and go or jumping from a high object. The longest she can stay in the air is about an hour or less. She can get tired and drained of her powers if there isnt enough wind. She can only create it herself once and a while

RP Example: (Only needed on the first form.)"Just run Caroline. Dont look back,dont look back!" I think to myself,tears rolling down my cheeks. I hear the rev off an engine "Dont!" I bite my lip and look back at the white building and the truck barreling towards me. I run harder and jump over a log but instead of landing I stay up. "Whats going on?"I demand looking down suspecting to be on the top of the big truck but instead im hovering above it. I move to the sides as they are throwing objects such as tennis balls at me,attmepting to bring me down. I start laughing for the first time in a long while. I turn straight and lay in the air on my stomach. "Now go foward"I think out loud and I zoom forwards. Past the trees and past those monsters in the lab coats. I dont get very far though. I dig in the pockets of the same outfit I had been wearing for the past 5 years and find an airplane ticket. We were going on a vacation to Europe the day I got abducted..so maybe. "But what about mom and dad?" I think to myself almost breaking down in tears over their greiving. They probably dont even know im alive. "Some other time you can find them.."I whisper and run again. I run until im clear out of the forest and into a town. Not Winston...I'd recognize it. I take a taxi to the airport and then run in. Luckily I could catch the next flight and when I do I regret it toatally. I break down in tears on the plane. "Im so selfish. I should have gotten mom and dad to come. They'd at least know I was okay"I think to myself and slump in my seat. I turn away from the window and cry myself to sleep in my seat..dreaming about they day I would be reunited with my parents.

Notes:Well Ness helped me with the alias cause I just couldnt think of anything :} SORRY everything is so long Sad lol and NOVA Very Happy

Last edited by OneAndOnlyShorty on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

OneAndOnlyShorty

Dollars : 41300

Back to top Go down

My first Hero :3 Empty Re: My first Hero :3

Post by Unknown Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Please separate the differant parts for easy reading
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 42900

Back to top Go down

Post by OneAndOnlyShorty Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am

Edited (:

OneAndOnlyShorty

Dollars : 41300

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 am

Physical and costume descriptions need more to them.

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 42000

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down