Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance]

2 posters

Go down

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Empty Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance]

Post by Faith Lehane Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 am

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Tumblr_maxipfN69j1rq0hnm

Cole LaVarrn

Name: Cole LaVarrn
Nicknames: Just Cole
Alias: Nike
Alignment: Hero
Birthday: August 15th
Race: Half Mexican and Half Italian
Place of Origin: Mexico
Family:

• Jerry LaVarrn [Father]
• Theresa LaVarrn [Mother]
• Justin LaVarrn [Elder Brother]
• Max LaVarrn [Younger Brother]

History:
Cole was always odd.
That's what people say. She's odd. She's weird. Strange. Most of all, she's fast.
Cole grew up in Mexico, living with her Dad and Mom, and her Brothers. She never lead an exciting life. Average grades. Average height.
Then, a year into her new school, she tried out for the track team for something to do. That was when she started to realise there was something special about her.
She was able to beat the others. Nothing too exciting on its own, but she was able to beat them and have enough time to sit down and have a drink.
This became something that the others admired her for, and hated her for.
Bullies picked on the fast little kid who was able to beat them in everything.
But she made the team. She competed. And she steadily got faster, and faster, and faster.
She started to grow up some, getting older, but never truly understanding about what she was. She knew about the so called heroes. She never truly believed the stories.
But she started to wonder. What if she had, by some miracle discovered a power inside herself?
So Cole kinda... became a little cocky. And then she got a lot cocky. She lost some friends, made some, moved around, but always developed her speed.
Personality:
Cole could be described in many words. She's lively and confident, and has been described as arrogant, skeptical, determined, brave, unsympathetic, and spirited.
She holds absolutely no sympathy for people who do her or her friends wrong. She may be kind and loving at most times, but if you hurt her, she'll hurt you ten times worse.
Lively, people can't keep up with her. Seriously. Everything about her is one thing: speedy. She's childish in her ways, and uses her own super power a little too much. Sometime after she discovered her power, it started to translate into the rest of her movements, so now its not just her running: its every little part of her. She's a spirited, and loves nothing more messing with people.
Arrogant, she knows she's a little better than normal humans, even if she doesn't know about everything she can do. She's cocky and random, and skeptical of people who talk like they knows things.
Cole is brave and determined, and nothing will stop her leaving a fight. Course, people call her "braveness" cockiness most of the time, because she pretty much doesn't think she can be killed.
Physical Appearance:
With her Italian and Mexican roots, dark hair, and equally dark eyes, Cole is certainly pretty.
Her hair falls below her shoulders, although on the rare occasion she straightens it, a little longer. Its a natural dark brown, but at times she has it dyed slightly with highlights, or the sun has lightened it ever so slightly. When not straightened, it hangs in large curls loose around her face, and its a rare occurance that its tied back. Its cut with very neat layers, giving it an extra bounce.
Her eyes are a dark brown, and its hard to see her pupils on a good day. They are usually outlined with Mascara. Cole's eyelashes are naturally long.
Tanned, there's nothing Cole likes more than sitting on the Beach. Preferably with food. Its one of her weaknesses. Despite that she's actually thin. However, she wears a lot of baggy clothes, so she looks a little bigger than she actually is.
Average height, its actually a sore subject for Cole. She's smaller than her Elder Brother. She likes to do everything better than everything else, and she doesn't feel she can be better than Justin when she's so small.
Her style varies, but she likes to wear shirts, pants, and anything colorful. She looks for conservative. She does wear some feminine clothes, daring and good-looking in one. On a special day, she might wear a gown and heels, despite how much she hates them.
One big thing: She runs out of shoes a lot. They wear down after pretty much a day.
Costume Description:
Cole hasn't really discovered her own status as a Hero yet. Her super-hero costume is just her plain old jeans and tops. One thing about her costume is that she goes through a lot of shoes. So when she actually see's fit to get a proper outfit, she's gonna need like, super resistant shoes or something.
Powers:

• Superhuman Speed: This is the one thing she knows she possess. Cole can run so fast she can't be seen. Her top speed is pretty much just under the speed of sound. Her top speed is around 600 MPH, just slower than a bullet. Course, she runs so fast that she burns calories a lot faster than a normal Human does. This means she gets hungry very fast, and she has to eat a lot during the course of the day so as to keep being able to run. Also, she runs pretty fast. She has to be careful in the dark, and in places such as forests so as not to trip. Tripping going 600 MPH? Not a good idea.

• Superhuman Agility: She reacts faster than normal humans. This is because while people would say her brain works at normal speed, she can think faster than other humans when she has a notion what she's thinking about.

• Don'tKnowWhatToCallThis: Cole pretty much does everything faster than a human. It used to be just when she was running, she was able to be faster. But its slowly becoming more and more powerful, her movements becoming faster, her sneezes, her walking speed. Everything is accelerated.
RP Sample:
Smiling, I turned in the bed slightly, the faint sunlight on my face, coming through the soft gauze curtains.
'Mornings,' I mumbled happily.
A split second later, I was standing in front of my mirror, brush in hand.
'Always fun.'
Laughing to myself, I brushed my hair and turned quickly, looking around. What day was it again? Well the day had been Saturday when I was in the last Track competition, so two sleeps and oh.
Mondays.
'I hate Mondays,' I sighed.
Looking around, I spotted my converse under the purple chair in the corner. My wardrobe door was open, and a second later I had a top and pants out.
Quickly I got dressed, and threw on my latest pair of shoes. Smiling in the mirror, I slowed my jerky movement, took a deep breath and opened the door.
Justin and Max would freak. Hell, my parents would freak if they saw how fast I was able to even get ready. So no moving fast.
Not that I could help it when my mind moved slower, and I slipped up. Too many close calls.
Other: Her color is LightBlue. Also: Nova

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Dollars : 41656

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Empty Re: Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance]

Post by Faith Lehane Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 am

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Tumblr_m11j1hkfwA1r99f4t

RESERVED: Morgan Foxe

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Empty Re: Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance]

Post by Faith Lehane Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:09 am

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Tumblr_mdfxbcX2hy1qh01r8o1_500

RESERVED: Unknown Female

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Tumblr_m6h426eedx1ryiagzo1_500

Haven Angelo

Name: Haven Angelo
Nicknames: Just Haven.
Alias: Raven
Name Meaning: Haven means "Safe Place", and Angelo means "Angel".
Alignment: Evil / Villain / Her own soon to be hopefully created group of evil doers, the Raven's.
Birthday: May 4th
Race: American
Place of Origin: America
Family:

• Harry Angelo [Father - Deceased]
• Katherine Angelo [Mother - Deceased]
• Eric Angelo [Brother - Lost]

History:
Haven was born on a pretty day, just outside New York, into a seemingly loving family. No one knew that the family hid a secret. Each of the family... the father, the mother, the brother... they each held an inner power. Something they had control over. They were, for all intensive purposes, hero's.
They didn't use their powers for evil. They didn't let anyone even know they had power.
Then, when Haven was only six, her mother and father were brutally murdered in their home while the two children hid in the basement, put there by their father as soon as he'd heard the bangs outside. When the children finally came out, they found their parents in the bloody sitting room, with police cars outside, and paramedics running around.
The children were carted off to a Children's Home, where over the next year they were poked and prodded, and the two only wanted to go home.
But soon Eric was adopted. And Haven was left where she was...
Fast forward another few years, and Haven Angelo turned twelve. She started changing at that point.
Some fundamental part of the little girl had been killed with her parents. Some tiny part of her had left when Eric did. She became manipulative, using boys in the home to her advantage.
It helped when she was able to tell if they could help her. [See Powers] When she was able to see their strength, and manipulate them enough to gt whatever she wanted, before discarding them.
Course she was always good at what she did.
Another three years, and Haven was out. She'd run away, for the last time, from the care home, knowing what she was doing. First she wanted revenge: which she got by tracking down the people who had murdered her family and her childhood, and making them pay. Its a long story how she did it, how she found them, what she did. Something no one should get into. Second, she wanted her own little band of followers. She wanted to become feared, and have enough people around her for that.
That was around the time she started thinking about evil. Pure evil. Just giving in to the darkness that had been so tempting throughout her time living with losers. This was around the time she began her sink into Raven, the one that if you met her, you would be afraid. She was to be feared, because squatting in her own little home was all the time she needed for training, and becoming not only a power sense, but a formidable fighter.
Personality:
Haven refers to herself as a bad girl. And that's what she is. Bad to the bone. [LOL]
She's very manipulative, and uses her looks to her advantage and tends to seduce those she wants to use. Not many people can resist her charms, and those who can are usually unlucky, because if she's trying to manipulate you, she's only trying to avoid a fight. She taunts and teases people, but she knows how far she can push someone before they snap.
Haven is incredibly sarcastic. Its one of the first things people could ever notice about her. She's a sarcastic, mean, using person, who has no care in the world.
Haven is also quite cruel. Her childhood was stripped away, she's only got one thing on her mind [Evil] and she's unsure about her place now.
Physical Appearance:
With her curly, long dark brown hair and enormous deep brown eyes, and a smile that defaults to smirk, Haven is described by others as a beautiful girl.
Her hair is long, falling further than her diaphragm when straight. Although it is rarely straight, usually in dark curls that fall to below her shoulders. Her hair is almost never up, as she loves to know it can be used to hide her face. Her hair is thick naturally, and even more so because its cut into choppy layers. One of the carers used to love when the girls put their hair up, so as to avoid hassle, but Haven was adamant she wouldn't.
Her eyes are the first thing people notice when she meets them. Haven has deep brown eyes, that are black in the right light, which shift and change according to her emotions. She gives the impression of being either a mad woman or a genius, just like her Father. Her eyebrows are beautifully thin, and have been kept neat for the last four years. Haven's eyelashes are long, and she likes to outline them with dark make up.
Her nose is delicate and petite, but not abnormally small for her face.
Her lips are a light pink, made glossy and pretty with lipstick and gloss. One is slightly less full than the other, but she doesn't really care about that flaw.
Pale, she tans easily.
She's kinda below average height, making her seem birdlike and delicate. Coupled with her thin build, she gives the impression of someone amazingly innocent.
Her style isn't set, always changing with the dawn of another day. She likes tank tops, and she especially likes to wear her silver pendant. Haven's preferred shoes are comfortable converse, which she likes to have in as many different colors as possible.
All in all, she's beautiful, innocent looking, and the complete opposite of what you'd think.
Costume Description:
Her costume is pretty noticeable. She wears black leather pants, with large heels. Her top is a red tank top, and she wears a black leather jacket over that. There is an inlay of black wings on the back of her jacket, and her hair is usually wears her hair loose around her face. Haven doesn't tend to wear a mask, not scared of showing who she is.
Powers:

• Power Sensing: Haven can sense the powers of another "freak", and how strong it is. She can do it much better by touching their palms, but she can always sense when someone with a power is around her. This leads to her knowing just who to manipulate...

• Moderate Fighting Ability: This isn't a superpower Haven has, but more of a talent she's developed. She's able to kick, parrie, punch and slap. Its pretty basic, because she doesn't usually come down to a fight, but saying that she can be a formidable foe. You don't want to get on her dark side anyways.

• Weapon Use: Again, this isn't a superpower. She's skilled with a Bow and Arrow, and she also has some other weapon based talents. Nothing is more dangerous to get on the bad side of Haven and her Bow and Arrow...
RP Sample:
Sigh. Boring. Again. The life of being what people called a Villain was interesting, but it certainly wasn't something I was enjoying when no one was even interesting in my tiny group of followers.
Standing, I walked across the room, the heels clapping on the floor.
'Raven?' one of the first people to join me asked.
I knew him from the care home. He was the same age as me, so I had known I could manipulate him to do what I wanted. Sure enough, he joined the Ravens as soon as he had the chance to.
'Brad?' I asked, sick of him already.
My Bow was hanging up by the door, and I itched to pick it up. To load an arrow and shoot it...
'Are you.. okay?'
... possibly into Brad's thick skull.
'Why wouldn't I be?' I snapped, and turned, resisting my urge to pick up my favorite weapon.
'Just...' I waited, and felt a smirk creep onto my features.
Other: Her color is MediumPurple. The Ravens is a small organisation set up when Haven moved into the heart of New York. It consists of some Superpeople who she was able to control at her Care Home, and some who she found in the Big Apple. It doesn't have many rules, laws, members even, and its basically just a small thing Haven can call hers. Also: Nova

Last edited by Faith Lehane on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Reserved
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Reserved For Some Reason
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 am

Cole:
Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Approvedq

Haven:
Super Fast, Super Slow, Super Villain, Super Hero [Haven awaits your acceptance] Approvedq

Last edited by Shan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41710

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 am

Haven does be ready my dears (:
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down