Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The apocalypse

+4
The Bus Driver
OneAndOnlyShorty
Weasel
Unknown
8 posters

Go down

The apocalypse  Empty The apocalypse

Post by Unknown Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm

MAIN CHARACTERS

-Abby: Abigail is a freshmen in the high school and is Zachs half sister, there dads being the same. She is currently in a relationship with the school nerd, Michael. She also has a long term hatred for Caroline.

-Zach: Zach is a sophomore in the high school and is step brother to Abby, and full brother to Andge. He is currently single but has targeted several crushes.

-Marcy: A sophomore, part of a student exchange who is a best friend of Andge. She is currently single, but has a few guys on her list. 

-Steven: Steven is a secretive sophomore who likes to keep his distance from people. He is also known to be very pervy. Single, obviously. Not many girls can stand him

Kyle: The younger brother to Steven, he has a knack for getting into trouble and doing inappropriate things. He rarely watches his language and is single.

-Andge: This freshmen is Zachs younger sister, and a best friend to Marcy. She's a brunette, but usually has dark red streaks in her hair. She is single, and plans to stay that way till college.

-Caroline: Caroline is the sarcastic class member, loving to show her friends tumblr pictures and humorous gifs. She is single, and a sophomore. Her brother is Henry.

-Nathaniel: Nathaniel is the only African American student in the class, but is very smart. He is also the only senior in the class and is known for being quite religious. He is single.

-Michael: Michael is the class nerd, and always seems to be interacting with something technological. He is dating Abby, though most wouldn't call it romance.

-Henry: An adventurous junior, he is also a natural leader and loves to pull pranks. He also has a sarcastic sense of humor. His sister is caroline.

-Torren: Torren is the type of kid peoria avoid. Always in the dark and rarely ever speaks, she is considered goth by her classmates. A sophomore, she is.

-Laura: Unsociable, impatient and a need this freshmanr is considered to be annoying. Single, and loves to creep people out

-Vicky: Vicky is a very very hyper freshman who has a certain addiction to pixie sticks. She loves to annoy her best friends, such as zach, nathaniel, Stephen, and Andge. Single.

-Asi: Asi is an Indian exchange student who is currently a sophomore. Very caring, she likes to help people and rarely shows any sadness.

-Jasmine: Jasmine is Andge's twin and Zachs sister. She likes to act wild, calling herself crazy and she is lesbian. Single, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a crush. She's also very sarcastic.

-LAMQOD: Her real name is not known, and she's very mysterious. Secretly a fixer, she is disliked by many, but she is also the only one Torren usually talks too. Single and freshman.

---
VILLAINS/ANTAGONISTS

***********: the evil and mad doctor that perfected the first zombie and set free to cause rampage through the city.
---

As the writer, I actively would like feedback and ideas. I will post the first chapter as soon as its completed
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 43020

Back to top Go down

The apocalypse  Empty Re: The apocalypse

Post by Weasel Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 pm

-Ethan: Was eaten by a zombie Razz

So far it sounds really nice! cant wait
Weasel
Weasel

Dollars : 42359

Back to top Go down

Post by OneAndOnlyShorty Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Vicky sounds very farmiliar XD (:

OneAndOnlyShorty

Dollars : 41420

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bus Driver Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 pm

You better hold my personality true to me. XD

The Bus Driver

Dollars : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanLove Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 am

Ohhhh...who would I be? If you haven't guessed by meh User...it's meh, stella.
JordanLove
JordanLove

Dollars : 41647

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg

That was the sound of the first bell ringing throughout the small town high school, signaling the dreadful five minutes till class. The halls were packed with teens, all clamoring to get to their classes on time. Abby was among those who rushed to get to class, not liking getting there early and waiting. She always waited for the last minute to do everything, it was a trait of hers, or a flaw. However you look at it. She rushed into the class and literally jumped to her desk, which was in the back row, in between two dumb blondes. Which she despised, stupid boyfriend stealers. The class soon filled with other students, some freshmen, a few sophomores. It was noisy too, the geeks talking among themselves, sharing cheat codes and game hints while the popular girls gossiped over the hottest celebrity relationships. In the front row sat some kids, there own group unspecified among there peers. You could call them outcasts, the lonely ones, or perhaps the ones that no one liked. However if you actually looked, you actually paid attention to them you would see they were smart, actually having fun among there group, helping each other. Abby herself was apart of this group but tended to remain in the back, so she wouldn't be called on. She sighed softly, as she was stressed about so many things in her young life. Suddenly she felt someone tap on her shoulder and she looked up to see her step brother Zach looking at her. "hey sis, did you hear about the party tonight? It's over at Stephens" he said with a smile, after all stephen was one of Zachs best friends and a member of the 'group'. 

"I've heard of it, obviously it wasn't hard to figure out. Stephen likes to tell people things he shouldn't know or do" Abby said looking from her step brother to her friend (insert name) across the room.

"so are you going?" zach asked, his eyes suddenly falling on the black haired girl that had walked in with a brunette with redish strands. 

"of course not, you know I don't get along with Kyle, and he always goes to those parties" she said with disgust. "so I'll be home, doing homework and helping with mom"

Zach smiled "uh hub, you mean your going to invite your friend over and talk to your boyfriend over Facebook?" he asked, knowing his step sister would do exactly that.

"oh shut up" Abby mumbled and leaned back as zach turned and walked back up to his seat in the front row, right ahead of the girl he had looked upon not three minutes earlier. The teacher came in soon after zach sat down and the room fell to a quieted hush.... 

"today" The teacher, Mr. Macintosh began. "we are having a field trip to a science lab" the class started clamoring around with excitement, because trips meant partners "you will have partners...which have already been chosen!" Mr. Macintosh said and the room settled as the teens returned to their seats. The tall graying haired teacher stood, using his desk as a slight support as he looked over his class of 20 or so teenagers. "now, let's see....Steven and Caroline" 

"why me!" Caroline muttered as she slammed her head on her desk while steven grinned, this temporary partnership would let him annoy her. A lot.

"next" Mr. Macintosh continued. "Abigail and Michael, Marcy and Andge" With that Abigail and Michael exchanged a smile and a wink, while Marcy and Andge's faces lit up like Christmas trees. "also....Jasmine and Laura, Torren and LAMQOD, Asi and Vicky, Henry and Zach, and last but not least...Nathaniel and Kyle" And with that final note he  told them to get to the bus.

The whole class stood, rushing out the door to get to the bus, get all the good seats and enjoy the free use of cellular phones. Marcy and Andge immediately grabbed the back row, Torren and LAMQOD grabbing the dark corner directly behind the driver. Various other seats were filled and soon enough the bus started, lurching forward slowly at first then speeding up. Conversations were slow at first, each student slightly nervous with the apprehension of what the field trip would bring. Finally, someone spoke up.

"I bet I can eat more pixie sticks then you!" Vicky exclaimed excitedly, her brunette hair flying around as she ate more of that flavored sugar.

"I want some!" Jasmine asked as she leaned over the seats, trying to get her scottish hands on the candy. 

"will you two stop it? If you don't zombies will come and eat your brains, then murder your zombies to feast on for food. First the eyes, then the stomach then the...." Laura said, more to herself than to them but it got the message across.

"lighten up Laura" Asi said as she continued to read her guide on the science lab they were heading too. Meanwhile, in the back rows of the bus Andge and Marcy were excitedly exchanging gossip, and debating which boy was cutest on the bus, but of course they couldn't agree.

Caroline was busy updating her tumblr from her smartphone while steven tried to get close to her, in the bad way. "Steven! Stop it!" she said, looking at him. "I can't stand it!"

"that's the point" he laughed and leaned back, looking out the window. Torren and her friend, LAMQOD weren't talking at all, but we're staring at each other, as if reading each others exact thoughts. However kyle made the mistake of firings spitball at them because when it touched LAMQOD's cheek, she simply turned and smiled creepily at Kyle, while writing down something in her 'death book'. Henry was showing Zach his new hat, pointing out the elaborate designs and such, though it annoyed Zach. The road rolled on by, mile after mile as they went to the lab on the outskirts of town.

As the bus pulled up, a few armed security officers questioned the driver, before actually opening the gate and letting them in. After that the bus drove up the private road, before parking with a screech in front of the grand science lab with pillars designed to look roman. The students aboard clamored and shoved each other in a race to get off the bus first, not that it really mattered. Once they were all off and somewhat organized, and well...not quiet. A guide came out and began with the warnings and such.

"today you have all been gifted with the permission to enter one of the top medical and experimental labs in the country, but there are a few warnings...." The guide went on to tell every warning, and so on, boring the class with his monotone voice. Finally he finished and guided the class through the front doors. But right before the door closed behind the last student an eerie voice said.

"you're all in danger....leave!"
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bus Driver Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Great job bro. Can't wait for more. :3

The Bus Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

awesome
Weasel
Weasel

Dollars : 42359

Back to top Go down

Post by dark Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Amazing can't wait for the next one
dark
dark

Dollars : 41561

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcy Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:46 pm

I almost forgot that I wasn't reading a published book! Amazing job, can't wait for the rest!

Marcy

Dollars : 41556

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Lalonde Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 am

What about meeeee? Anyways, good job.

Blaze Lalonde

Dollars : 41402

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanLove Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Gr8 way to flatter him Marce. But she's right, it's rly good. But sersly? I want someone based off meh....I can't tell if you've alrady made one. Same age as marce, her BFF too? Plz? Luv u!...not like that. you alrady have a GF
JordanLove
JordanLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am

Which character should die first?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bus Driver Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Laura!

The Bus Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OneAndOnlyShorty Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Idk but this.book.is.AMAZING! (as are all of your other 6958858544885888 ones XD) Good job bruder!!! Keep up ze great workkk!!!!

OneAndOnlyShorty

Dollars : 41420

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Chapter 2:

Nathaniel had heard the eerie voice and had thought it was simply the wind, but was also creeped out now, as he rushed to catch up to Kyle who was touching everything, overstepping the safety lines and once accidentally pushing a missile release button. Stephen kept trying to poke Caroline, calling it 'poke-her' but she just kept moving away, hiding behind several other students as she did, Abby was holding hands with michael, simply talking with each other and ignoring the lecture entirely. Laura, seeing this, rolled her eyes.

"in the name of the blood and gore that I keep under my bed from killing people in there sleep.....GET A DAMN ROOM!" she told them, creeping her partner out and making her jump.

"by the alspark! Laura your scaring me! Calm down!" she said, her scottish accent poking through slightly. In the shadows that were on the side of the hall, Torren mumbled something that no one knew real fear, getting her a strange look from Laura. Torren ignored it though and remained silent, looking to the guide who was shocked at the sudden outburst.

"darn kids...." he muttered, before speaking to the group again as he led them down the long, white, windowless hallway. "The experiment you will observe today is that of a special gas, one that on previous tests would make the test subject nearly invincible. However, this is the first test on a human, do we are using a fresh corpse brought in straight from the morgue" he explained as several students made retching noises. "ah, here we are" he continued, as the thrall opened up to a large room with a window showing the view into the lab. The lab itself was amazing, all state of the art and clean, the attendants wearing surgical gowns and masks. 

"woah...." Henry said in amazement as he looked into the lab with everyone else. The door opened in the lab and the corpse was brought in, then was placed on a metal surgical table and strapped down. 

"come on bro, let's explore the place!" Kyle hissed, pointing towards the door. He really didn't want to watch a corpse being dissected as much as he wanted to explore. I mean how many times was he going to get into a top science lab?

"Kyle....we can't just go......" Stephen began to say, but Kyle was already heading towards the door, talking to Nathaniel, well convincing him to follow. Then after a seconds hesitation he ran after them.

Caroline stood, and watching her partner chase after Kyle she decided to head to the bathroom, but as girls are girls she couldn't just go alone. So she managed to Asi, Vicky, and jasmine to go with her, not her first choice but eh, better than Laura and Abby. As they left the delicate operation began, different monitors and devices placed on the body. The various attendants raced around, ecstatic with the chance the experiment would work. However as it proceeded, it started to get gross, and well....boring. I mean how long would a dead body interest you? Well, Laura preferred fresh bodies, but that's aside the point. Finally Abby spoke up.

"I'm heading out to the bus, I left my uh.....lunch out there" she lied, but she didn't want to stick around to see them cut open the flesh. Marcy and Andge followed her out, wanting to see what they could learn from Abby, and simply what she was actually going to do. So now it was only zach, Henry, Laura, LAMQOD, Torren, and the other half of the class still in the observation room, watching with either horror or awe as the corpse was cut along the chest, the scalpel slicing the cold flesh. The muscles were exposed, empty veins running along them as the surgeons attached a tube to the still heart, before moving towards the head to work there. Zach was disgusted now, not wanting to see what was left of the corpses brain, so he walked out, hoping to find that black haired chick, or one of his siblings. Thats when it all went wrong...

BOOOOOM!!!!!

An explosion suddenly happened in one of the machines in the lab, then another, and another. A canister of the gas broke open, flooding the lab with its deadly fumes. All around the lab, the attendants and the doctors collapsed, coughing while the corpse, yes the corpse sat up and stared at the observation room. Laura smiled to herself as she watched, Henry to her left. 

"zombies are here. Just like I said" she whispered mysteriously, before walking out. Right after she left the pressurized door to the observation deck began to come down, preparing to lock the students still watching the experiment. Henry noticed this and ran towards the door, at the last second sliding like a baseball player under the door. He saw his hat trapped on the other side and with a quick movement snatched it up before the door came down, locking the students in the observation room. 

Now the observation room began to fill with the gas, causing the kids to drop down and cough, cough violently until they were all infected. Henry ran down the hall, slamming his fedora back on his head as he tried to find the others, who knew if they were infected as well? He took a sharp right and ran into someone....Vicky.

"Henry! What's going on! You look like you've seen a ghost!" she said, obviously high on pixie sticks as she jumped around wildly. Caroline, Asi, and jasmine walking up behind the hyper freshman. Henry didn't answer and instead grabbed Asi's arm with one hand and Caroline's arm with the other. 

"the experiment had a malfunction and now we are going to die if we don't get out of here!" Henry said in a rush as he dragged the girl towards the end of the hallway.

"MALFUNCTION?!?! Explain Henry!" jas shouted as she ran with the others towards the end of the hallway. Then she remembered they were two stories off the ground. "wait how are we going to get to the bus?" she asked. They were almost to the end of the dead-end hall, where there was a window. It was then Asi's eyes widened as she realized what Henry's plan was. Henry didn't answer, didn't even slow down as he put his shoulder first and crashed through the window, falling out of the building. He fell ten feet before stopping, splashing into the coy pond and spitting water out as he motioned to the girls to follow his example.

Vicky was first, and she happily jumped out, Henry catching her so she didn't get the rough treatment. Then Jasmine jumped, leaving only Asi and Caroline in the building.

"there is no way I am jumping into a fish pond." Asi told caroline, looking down at the water. A pounding was heard from one of the doors in the hallway and the two girls watched in horror as it burst open, revealing the undead corpse, blood on his lips. 

"NEVERMIND!" Asi and Caroline said as one and both jumped together, knowing that what Henry said was no lie.
----

First person to name the two movie references get a prize! Must name the movie and either the year it came out or the leading character/actor
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bus Driver Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

By the alspark- Reference to Transformers, forgot which one, and the lead start was Micheal Bay. If I'm correct.

The Bus Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dark Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Ry when he snatches his fadora from the other side of the door from indiana jones and by alspark teansformers
dark
dark

Dollars : 41561

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanLove Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

sigh.
JordanLove
JordanLove

Back to top Go down