Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st chracter

2 posters

Go down

1st chracter Empty 1st chracter

Post by Gregor Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 am

Alias: (The name they use on the job and any nicknames they may have gained) Freeze Jet
Alignment: (hero, villain, depends on the situation)Hero
Race:White English
Place of origin:Midlands
Physical Description:He looks weak and very confident he also wears glasses which are a square shape.
He has curly hair which is blonde going ginger. He is very weak physically due to a back problem.
Costume Description:The costume has a cape which is leather up top and bullet proof cloth cape it was created by the huzis of nazia. The top has got FJ in blue writing on a red backing And the tops color is black. And the trousers are jeans which are quite scruffy.He has a mask which is black and covers his eyes.
History: Gregor was brought up at a children home where his powers made him abnormal at the age of 3 on the school.
Ans at the age of 5 he created a avalanche at the snow dome.At the age of 11 he was emailed a link by the school of super hero's for the UK.He believed that they were people who scammed people till one day in the street he saw a man running at a mega fast pace with a weapon of a kind and tried to slow him down but couldn't so he ran and ran till he was gliding and saw a leaking pipe dribbling he focused and it burst and the villain stopped Ice going to their eyes.Suddenly he was wrapped in vines and a man appeared he said to some kids running to him exhausted "training exercise Complete!" And they vanished.Gregor got back to the school and now attends it.
Personality:He is bit of a know it all and prefers tactics.He can be quite under confident at times.
He looks quite geeky but isn't he is more of a revel barley payying attention yo normal lessons anyone would do.
Powers:He can fly for about 4 hours a day.He can make snow multiply 10 times a day. And can freeze water 18 times a day.
RP Example: (Only needed on the first form.)I ran up the stairs of the training compound It wasn't nearly as tiring as flying or doing 100 press ups.Finally I reached the top And I saw lightning crackling around his body he looked like he was mad as the lightning had turned a red colour.
I Saw a chance to sneak up on him but I thought he'd obviously predict that so I grabbed a loose bit of pipe and chucked it at him

Weapon:He has a bow and arrow. He calls the bow Nova

Last edited by Gregor on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gregor

Dollars : 41846

Back to top Go down

1st chracter Empty Re: 1st chracter

Post by Black Ink Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Password must be in with the form. Descriptions are not detailed enough. Personality needs a little more developement. I will assign an RP tutor to you.

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 42000

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregor Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm

edited

Gregor

Dollars : 41846

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

Why does he call the bow Nova? Plus, I didn't put weapons in the form. Weapons would come under costume. Please go into more detail in all descriptions

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 42000

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum