Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow.

3 posters

Go down

αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow. Empty αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow.

Post by `angel Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:05 am

The name's Andrea. But I go by Nala, Angel, Andge, Athena, 'Thena, Thee (By Marcy only, only because I call her Phee), and whatever you guys make up for me. I prefer literate roleplaying and I judge people when they use poor grammar. It's a bit of a label for me. I love music and burst out into song randomly (Normally with the aid of Zach) and I take a lot of time into everything I do. I normally have the Color Orange on Cb, and anywhere else I'm in Trebuchet MS. I ravl a bunch, and I've been to over 21 states and I think 12 countries. So... yeah. Anything I'm forgetting?

`angel

Dollars : 41454

Back to top Go down

αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow. Empty Re: αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow.

Post by Black Ink Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi there! I'm Shan! Sorry it's taken a while to reply. Welcome to the site. Follow the rules and we'll get along nicely ^_^

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 42000

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow. Empty Re: αɴdɢe? αɴɢel? 'тнeɴα? ɴαlα? well нowever yoυ ĸɴow мe, (мαyвe yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow мe αт αll,) ι'м нere ɴow.

Post by JordanLove Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Yolo Angie. Miss u at the mysterious place they call Shool....pronounced Sh-oo-l
JordanLove
JordanLove

Dollars : 41527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum