Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlii's Superheroes And Villains

2 posters

Go down

Charlii's Superheroes And Villains Empty Charlii's Superheroes And Villains

Post by Charlii Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 am

Alias: White Shadow
Alignment: Hero
Race: White
Place of origin: Geneva - Switzerland
Physical Description: Sofia is about 5'6 in height, and has a trim athletic body. She has over the shoulder blonde hair. She also has golden eyes, which sparkle whenever she watches a video and learns from it. Sofia does not have any scars on her body yet, but she does have some bruises which she has covered up so people don't notice and ask questions. She doesn't appear to be very muscled, yet she is stronger than she appears.
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/154447/154447,1220501030,3/stock-photo-blond-swarthy-woman-wearing-white-fleece-hoodie-posing-at-studio-16928248.jpg

Costume Description: She doesn't have a costume exactly. When she does go out like that, she wears a white hoodie which covers most of her face. Then, she will wear leggings, and then she will wear light sneakers as well.
History: Sofia was born in Geneva into a very wealthy business family. Her father had made contacts all over the world, and at the same time, he had made enemies, though at a young age, Sofia wasn't aware of this. Eventually, for reasons never revealed to Sofia, her family moved to New York. They were still living a life of luxury over there, but everything just seemed more 'hostile' to Sofia. She never felt that she fit in. At the age of 15, Sofia discovered her gift, nothing like that had ever happened before, but she saw one video and recreated it perfectly. A month later though, her father was murdered. Sofia was distraught. She began to not speak to anyone, she began to prefer to be by herself, she preferred solitude. Slowly, her friends she had made in New York were seeing less and less of her and were giving up on her, she only had a few friends left, but she no longer trusted anyone enough to tell them her secret. She did, however, decide that she would use her gift and put it to good use, helping others.
Personality: She's a fairly secluded person, usually she will keep to herself, but at times she also seems quite happy. And, after going out as her alias, she never sticks around for long, she disappears quickly, thus the name shadow. Sofia isn't the most trusting person either, she is fairly suspicious of people and wary. At the same time, as Sofia, she doesn't like to be alone, she prefers to be with other people, but it takes her a while to trust the people she is with, so she hides a lot from them to begin with. If they can win her confidence, she will tell them whatever they want to know, which can be her downfall as well.
Powers: She can mimic and learn from what she sees, but she will forget it after she sleeps. For example, if she were to watch a video on free-running, she could copy it and do parkour perfectly for the day, even if she had never done it before, but to do it again after she sleeps, she would have to watch the video again.
RP Example: I looked down at the man I had just tied up. I wasn't paying attention to all the abuse he was yelling at me, I just chose to ignore him. "Next time, you'll know not to steal," I said to him. I used his own phone to call the police, that way it wouldn't be traced back to me. It wouldn't be long before the police arrived, so I had to leave now. I turned around and ran towards the wall. I placed my foot on it and vaulted up, then swinging my legs over, before gracefully landing on the other side. My hood had started to fall back, so I pulled it back down over me. I looked down the alley, it was empty. Then, I could hear the sirens. I walked down the alley to the other end and out onto the street. After that I picked up the pace, I wanted to get out of there quickly.

Nova

Last edited by Charlii on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Charlii
Charlii

Dollars : 41823

Back to top Go down

Charlii's Superheroes And Villains Empty Re: Charlii's Superheroes And Villains

Post by Black Ink Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Please make your physical appearance and history more detailed. Please add more to your RP example.

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41930

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Charlii's Superheroes And Villains Empty Re: Charlii's Superheroes And Villains

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 am

editted
Charlii
Charlii

Dollars : 41823

Back to top Go down