Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another robbery... ((Open to one))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

another robbery... ((Open to one)) - Page 2 Empty Re: another robbery... ((Open to one))

Post by Theseus12 Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

"Oklahoma. I came to the city after some of the locals successfully ran the "Deviant" out of the state... People with powers are slightly less than welcome there..."
Theseus12
Theseus12

Dollars : 40902

Back to top Go down

another robbery... ((Open to one)) - Page 2 Empty Re: another robbery... ((Open to one))

Post by Unknown Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

She nodded, listening to him speak. She smiled as she heard his story, and was about to tell him her own when she hesitated. Should she tell him about her? She wasn't sure....
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 42610

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

Thomas crashed on the couch, a root beer in his hand. "So," Thomas said. "Tell me about your brother. I need to know what I'm up against, eh?"
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 pm

---
Revecca sighed "honestly I don't remember much....he's hurt me mentally so much I can't remember any of my past, except my native nation and my parents" she explained to him and sighed. She was confused, dazed even from the constant mental torture.
---
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

"Hm.... Rebecca.... If I get the chance, I'll just knock him out..." he frowned. He wanted to help her... but the only way to help her was going to hurt her. what kind of friend did that make him? Hell, what kind of hero did that make him? "We should... get some rest... and.... I'm sorry for hurting you, both today and tomorrow."
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Tue May 28, 2013 2:07 pm

She nodded and sighed. Looking down. "I miss my parents" she said, her tone sad as a soft song escaped her lips in a strange language
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 am

Thomas looked over at her as she started to sing. her voice was... well... it really was beautiful. what the heck was that language though? it wasn't English, nor was it Sindarin or Drow. he listened softly to the music of her voice, and decided to input some of his own, singing a song in the elven language. while his voice wasn't angelic, it still had a rustic feel that made the listener feel calm.
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 1:41 am

She kept singing, until she fell asleep, falling over. Her head fell in his lap, her ballcap falling onto the floor as she muttered some words in hindi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:47 am

Thomas was surprised by her falling into his lap like that. well... best to make the best of this. he leaned back onto the wall, and closed his eyes, allowing sleep to overtake him...

the next day, he left about five o'clock to go to the alley
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:49 am

Thomas was surprised by her falling into his lap like that. well... best to make the best of this. he leaned back onto the wall, and closed his eyes, allowing sleep to overtake him...

the next day, he left about five o'clock to go to the alley, and took Rebecca's sword with him.
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 1:52 am

Markus was waiting in the shadows. "Your not my sister" he said, drawing his sword. "Where is she?" He demanded
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 am

Thomas had kept her sword attached to his back via static cling, so that it needed no sheath. swinging the blade in front of him, he gave no indication that he was a trained martial artist with a blade. "She is safe," Thomas said. "and while she is currently unharmed... I cannot gauruntee this will remain true after I'm done with you."
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 am

Markus smirked "well she won't be all ok either" he said. He stepped forward, swinging his sword put in a circle around him. "You hurt me, you hurt her. On top if what I'm doing to her currentlyl
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 am

Thomas' voice was sad. "That's why I'll need to make this quick, and not screw around." he aproached carefully, electricity running down the length of the blade. the boy could shock with a mere touch of the blade to body or to his opponent's blade, even. blocking would be a bad idea. the boy slashed at him, letting his powers go full amp in an attempt to knock him out with one shock. gotta keep this brief
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

He stepped back, always keeping out of range. "You can't touch me, and if you do I'll make sure my twin gets a fatal mental shock!" He smirked
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 am

blast... Thomas stopped, and powered down. backing away, he threw away the sword. "you're bluffing" he said. "you two are connected. you kill her, you kill yourself." Thomas hoped to god he was right. if not, he just made himself look like a fool. The boy had no clue wether or not he was bluffing about this... Thomas was definitely bluffing. he had no clue wether or not he could do that.
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

He smirked "she's in intense pain. I can disconnect myself from her at the last second, making sure she dies and I don't. You can't stop me, or she dies" he laughed, stepping closer. "Perhaps you want to take the risk?"
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:32 am

Thomas breathed out softly, hi eyes were closed. a single thought went through his mind. I'm sorry... I wish I didn't have to do this... the boy then lashed out, hitting five precise points on Markus' chest, and then hitting him in the heart with his palm, and backed away. the move he performed would kill him after he took five steps. no pain. and since the boy was no martial artist, there was no chance in hell he would know the move he just pulled. for all Markus knew, Thomas just poked him really, really fast, and then gave an open handed punch in the chest. Thomas kept backing away, and started to look scared, like he was out of options. "I'm sorry," he said, waiting for him to take his last five steps.
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am

Markus laughed "you think that can stop me? Your little pokes?" He advanced, taking four steps then one more. He collapsed, his heart exploded. He was dead, yet rebbeca was alive. Thomas had seperate a the link by doing that rare martial arts move
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:39 am

Thomas went over to the body, and was far from happy with what he did... at least she was safe... he closed Markus' eyes, and called an ambulance. "I'd like to report a dead villain," he said. "Name of Markus. he was the culprit behind multiple robberies via mastermind..." Thomas tossed Markus' phone back on his body as the electricity in his fingers destroyed it. he sighed. telling her would not be easy... he walked back into the apartment after buying a cubic buttload of tylenol
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:41 am

Rebecca was in the corner, her eyes red from crying. Her mind was on fire from the torture she had gotten before markus had died. She hated markus, and wanted him dead. She only hoped Thomas had survived. She whimpered as she rubbed her head
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 am

Thomas opened the door to the apartment, holding the bag of tylenol extra strength carefully so as not to electrically destroy the chemical. he had to walk to the drugstore, as cars tended to explode when he sat in them. "rebecca?" he asked quietly. he sat the tylenol next to her, and sat down facing away from her. "I'm sorry. I had to do it... I wasn't given any options... he's dead."
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:46 am

She nodded, rubbing her head. "He was a bastard. I hated him, but he was still my brother" she sighed and looked away. "My mid is on fire, I can't think straight" she said and looked at him "what's in the bag?"
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:48 am

"Tylenol. Thought you might need it." he handed it to her, and kept looking at the cooler he used as a refridgerator
Theseus12
Theseus12

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 1:49 am

She nodded and took a lot of it. She sighed, yawning as she looked at him. "You did what you had too....he was going to kill me"
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum