Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Creatures of Promise

2 posters

Go down

My Creatures of Promise Empty My Creatures of Promise

Post by Darkfire Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 am

✪ Characters In Progress:

✪ Active Characters:
-Christian Lancaster(Anarchy)

✪ Deceased Characters:

✪ Character Relationships:

➣Love Interests:

➣Allies:

➣Enemies:

Character 1

Password: Nova
Alias: Anarchy(Official Villain Name)
Alignment: Evil (as he puts it: Agent of Chaos)
Race: Superhuman
Place of origin: North Korea (His parents are American)

Physical Description:
Spoiler:
He's about 5'8 and weighs a good 148 lbs, namely of muscle. He has black hair that falls just barely above his eyes, normally kept in a scruffy style because of lack of care for neat and tidy hair. His eyes are dark brown and he has a scruffy look that matches his hair. Beyond that is more specific things that you wouldn't normally notice if you were just taking a general look at him. He's got scars scattered on his body here and there, the only one most anyone notices is the one that's just below his left eye. Most of these scars he got from training during his younger ages. Beyond that he has got three tattoos in total. The first is on his forearm and it is the design of an alchemy symbol. He has no reason for getting the tattoo jus that he enjoyed the idea of alchemy and wanted a reminder of that idea it holds. The second is a larger one on the lower half of his left leg. This tattoo is the design of a snake. It's a synonym to the Christian's belief in the Bible's text of Lucifer coming to Eve in the form of a snake and succeeding in getting her to eat an apple from the forbidden tree. The last tattoo is on his right forearm and is the symbol of the Yin-Yang sign. Much like the alchemy tattoo he has no real reason for getting the yin-yang symbol, just that he wanted it so he got it.

Costume Description: He has a simple costume. Consisting of Kevlar armor underneath a ripped red and black straight jacket. He wears blackish-purple mask and he wears dark blue jeans and black, red, and purple combat boots.

History: Subject of North Korean communism and fugitive parents, Christian's life is one that is...interesting. His track record has a lot of points where we could start talking about his past and what has lead to him being the agent of chaos that he is, but in the terms of simplicity and fairness we shall start with the parents of this persona. Well as I said, his parents are American, so it comes to wonder why Americans would move to Communist North Korea. The answers are simple you see. All you need do is look to the government. Anarchy's mother and father are ex-operatives of the CIA. They were well known and respected people, trusted with some of the darkest of American secrets. However they should've never been trusted. The North Koreans were smart and recognized these two as perfect candidates for treason. They paid off the two operatives whom in turn sent intel on US operations and battle plans to the North Korean government. This continued up until Anarchy's mother became pregnant. They worked as best they could while she was pregnant but soon they got sloppy. 6 months into the pregnancy they were finally caught and in three months they were blacklisted, moved to North Korea, and Christian was born. The early years of Christian's life aren't that interesting to be honest. Most things just relate to his parents constantly away talking with government officials and then taking trips around the country to make up for these business dealings, his parents wouldn't tell him about them, he was too young at the time to understand anyway. The real hell that Christian was brought into was started by the death of his father and the discovery of his powers. So, we jump from his birth and his boring early years, a lot of training in the ways of a spy and hand to hand as well as weapons combat, to him being 13 years of age. See the government came to Anarchy's parents about an assignment that they need them to accomplish that required them going back to America. However the parents felt it best only one of them go seeing as they are still wanted fugitives. So Anarchy's father went on the assignment. Sadly his father didn't come back from this mission and in his upset state Anarchy tapped into his molecular kinetic powers, causing mayhem across a city block with his rage before passing out for over use of his powers. His Mother and the North Korean leaders saw great in potential in Anarchy then and as soon as he recovered he was put into training to control his molecular abilities, meanwhile his mother dealt with the loss of her husband, alcohol being her escape from the pain. 2 years later she died because of her solution and Anarchy became well in tune with his molecular kinetic abilities. Over the next two years or so, Christian, while always on the training thing, became a good fan of movies and grew a habit of quoting movies. Commonly V for Vendetta(obsessed with this movie he is) and The Dark knight. But he does quote other movies as well here and there. At the age of 15, Anarchy was the North Koreans' best secret weapon, however Anarchy had other ideas. He lied in wait, watching news broadcasts and seeing as the world was full of hell and people who's own self-rightous attitudes came forth. Saw as people with powers came forth, and saw as guilty people were let off with innocence. He decided to bring forth chaos, show this world what's really going on. So he broke free of his military confinements with little problems at all. And after three years he has made his way to America, getting ready to bring forth his goals.

Personality: An eccentric..sorta..Anarchy has very simple yet very difficult to fulfill goals. His ultimate goal to drive the United States into Anarchy and then let some random new power rise from the insanity to turn the U.S into whatever that fraction wants. He's got a fetish so to speak with quoting movies that he likes, even twisting the words in the movies around to his own personal version of what is said and all in all he's a very...well...crazed maniac. He's sarcastic and has a hard time shutting his mouth, however he's not easy to get vital information out of, you know if you can make a cage that can even hold him in the first place. But that doesn't mean he can't get serious when the situation is needed. (There unconfirmed reports of him spending time in a mental institution just because he was bored it may or may not be wear he got the straight jacket that has become synonymous with his costume this is in the personality just to show that Christian is definitely not sound of mind at all). On a side note, Anarchy has got a silver tongue and by no means should have his words taken at face value. However, in this crazy corruption there is a silver lining. He has sympathy to those that he can find bits of himself in. These people he is less likely to lie to on a constant basis and beyond that he might even become acquainted with them. Now whether there is confirmation of any such occurrence happening, it is certain that Anarchy has some serious mental issues, maybe dropped n the head as a baby, who knows, but all in al just try to avoid him if you know him. Otherwise.....your sanity is more than likely going to be put into question.

Powers: Christian's powers are a very simple concept to understand. He has the ability to reach out and control molecules, changing them into a certain form or deconstructing an object by stripping it apart at a molecular level. In a simple understanding of this, say he had a ping pong ball. If he focused he could cause this ping pong ball to vanish in a wave of molecules. However, this power is not as high and mighty as it sounds. Christian is bound by the law of conservation of mass. Therefore he can not grab molecules of air and turn them into something solid. And on the same note he can't turn something of a smaller mass into something of a larger mass. So going back to the ping pong ball. Once he had deconstructed it, he is forced by unbreakable laws to reconstruct it either into it's original state or into something of equal or smaller mass(this meaning he has to use the rest of the molecules to make a second object of some kind that would go with the first object created and thus equal out to the original mass of the ping pong ball) He also has a size limitation due to the natural limitations of his human body. He can't go around deconstructing everything namely things like Skyscrapers and other building larger than a one-story house. But what he can deconstruct he can do with near virtual ease so long as he is not in some kind of injured or weakened state for it is harder to manipulate molecules when he is exhausted or injured. On a side note. One of the simplest things Anarchy is able to do with molecular manipulation is the ability to manipulate his own bodily molecules in a way that allows him to walk through walls and other objects(much like Shadowcat from X-Men or Flash and Kid Flash being able to vibrate their molecules through solid objects).

RP Example: (Only needed on the first form.) THe burning sun was high in the sky as Anarchy got surrounded by the most recent batch of people he pissed off. He was passing through a town and stopped at a bar to get something to drink, for some reason wearing his costume rather than his normal clothes. He looked around through his mask and saw several people give him strange looks to which he said, "You people stare at me like you've never seen a masked man before. I know there is plenty of people in the world that have costumes worse than this." Several people looked away at his comment but a group in the back continued to stare at him, a biker gang by the looks of it. He just chose to ignore them till after he got a drink. Quickly he went to the bar and got some soda, not much to alcohol actually, and then quickly drank it in a few gulps. After which he turned and started to leave but the biker brats had circled the bar in order to stop him. "Yes, how may I help you meatheads?" He said in boredom.

"Yeah...you can stand there and get wailed on." The obvious leader said and then rushed Anarchy to which nothing happened because Christian side-stepped them. He then made his way to one of the walls and vibrated his body through it to which the biker's followed him outside. Anarchy smirked under his mask and then focused his powers on the gangs' bikes turning them each into a giant scrap ball. He laughed a bit, but the gang grew furious and rushed him. And thus we are back to where this passage began. Anarchy was unfazed by the number of foes. In fact he made them his little warm up and within a decent amount of time had them all on the ground in pain. HE chuckled and continued walking away as if nothing happened in the town

Last edited by Darkfire on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Darkfire
Darkfire

Dollars : 41829

Back to top Go down

My Creatures of Promise Empty Re: My Creatures of Promise

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:05 am

I knw you have a picture but you need more for the physical description.

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41930

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 am

Maybe now it is better? Yes? No?
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 am

Approved

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41930

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 am

Character 2(Wip)

Alias: Data
Alignment: Mercenary so Situational guy here
Appearance Age: Mid-20s
Real Age: Who knows
Gender: Male by Appearance and voice, But "Biologically" no gender
Race: Technovirian
Place of origin: Technovire, a planet in deep space that can be compared to cybertron from Transformers.

Physical Description:
Spoiler:

Data is what most typical Technovirians look like. His eyes look like a pair of military grade nightvision googles with read lens and his ears are circular discs with red dots in the middle. He stands at a good 6' tall height and is design makes his robotic body look like he has muscle. He weighs about 210 lbs because his body is a machine, he would weigh more but his design was made for agility so he was made with stronger but lighter allow metals. He has no mouth, just a place where his voice comes from that is located where humans would have a mouth, he covers this area with a bandana-like cloth that is held up by his "ears". Along his body are little red dots from where his body parts were being programmed by different manufacturing machines on Technovire.

Costume Description: Data's costumes is actually his earthling outfit to keep him incognito among humans. To start he wears a wig with black spiked hair that he keeps secure on is robotic head by tucking a little bit of it under is ears and the top part of his eyes, where eyebrows would be located. Along with that he wears a black trench coat and a black and red stripped shirt. He wears dark blue jeans and brown combat boots. He carries two Technovirian grade pistols in holsters that are attached to his belt and he has a sword sheathed on his back. From time to time he will activate a holgraphic projection over his arms and hands to make it look like he has human skin and black biker gloves on his hands however if you touch him he will feel metallic.

History: Located below. Please note this history was typed in a way that makes it seem like Data is the one doing all the talking to a group of government officials trying to figure out who and what he is. If you find the way I did this to be annoying or not the proper way you wanted it all I can say is sorry but screw you I did it the way I felt worked with the form.

Personality:

Powers: Technovirians don't have powers. They have Science. If you want a list of weapons here then I'll be glad to put them but if not then this little message will be all that is left here.

Data - The Technovirian Fugitive
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum