Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New jersey (mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New jersey (mature) Empty New jersey (mature)

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

John sighed as he walked down the streets of new jersey, right across the Hudson from manhattan island. The sun was setting in the west, casting long shadows along the bare and lonely street. He kept waking, his dark jeans and AC(lightning bolt)DC shirt hiding his appearance in the shadows. His black hair was messy and greasy from the nights and days he spent on the streets. He shifted his form to a dog, a german shepherd. Not a full grown one, yet not a puppy. He sniffed with the senses of the animal and began to try and find food and shelter.

Last edited by Zach on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 42610

Back to top Go down

New jersey (mature) Empty Re: New jersey (mature)

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 am

(OOC: I lurve you, QB)

Penn was attempting to go home after an intense fight. She took her mask off and panted as she walkd, covered in scatches and cuts. She stumbled in an alleyway and fell to the ground. Giving up, she leaned against a wall and slid down until she was crouched down. She clutched her eyes in her hands and allowed herself to cry quietly.

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41710

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 am

John heard crying of someone, and it sounded like a girl to his canine hearing senses. He walked towards the sound and saw her, he watched for a few moments before stepping closer and whimpering, as if telling her he was there to comfort her. Well, he would do all he could. After all, she could be allergic to dogs an that would be disastrous

(thanks)
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:12 am

Hearing a whimper, she looked up, finding a dog there. She sniffed and moved her hair behind her ear. "Hello. What's your name?" she asked, holding a hand out to pet it. She didn't expect anything else to happen.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 am

John knew he had an old leather collar on that said his name, well his first name actually. He walked up to the girl and say in front of her, close enough where she could pet him. He let out a little whine, knowing he was very hungry, not to mention homeless. But he saw the girl was bruised and battered and decided not to demand anything
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 am

She stroked the dog's head and neck gently before wincing as the cold hit her. "Why don't we go to my house? Feed you up, Skinny... You're name is John? That's a people name... Anyhoo, come on," she said and stood up slowly, wincing and whimpering herself. She steadied herself on the wall before whistling the dog to follow her as she rounded a corner.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:20 am

John wasn't too sure about following the girl, but after what she had offered he couldn't pass it up. He trotted after her, remembering her gentle touch on his head and how she had strokes his neck. He thought about it though, why would a young girl like this be out and be bruised in this part of town at this time? Well he had some ideas, but he didn't want to inquire
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 am

(Well, he is a dog. Dogs don't talk.)

Penn reached her door which wasn't far away at all and opened it. She held it open for the dog. "It's OK. It only smells like cat because of the kitten that died here two years ago. Poor thing was wet and hungry... Come on."

She found herself wobbling and her knees gave way. She lost consciousness as she fell to the floor, hitting her head.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 am

John followed her in and turned addendum to see her fall over and hit her head. Knowing she lost consciousness he changed back to his normal, human form and managed to carry her into the house and to the sofa which he located pretty easily. Running back he shut the front door and changed back to the dog form. He walked over to her then and began to lick her face
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

She wrinkled her nose as she woke up. She looked around, confused. "H-how did I... I... Ow..." she said and moaned as she clutched her abdomen. She sighed and removed her hoodie, revealing a black tank top underneath. She raised it a little and revealed a deep cut. "I don't know how to treat this... It's too deep..."

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

John looked at the wound as at her and sighed as he barked and put a paw up over his eyes, as if telling her to do so. He didn't want her to find out his secret yet, actually she wanted no one to find out who he really was. But he had to help her
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:17 am

She frowned at the dog. "Did you just... sigh? Dogs don't sigh... Not like that..." she said, suspicious. You idiot. He's probably a mutant dog or something who can kill you... Nevertheless, she placed her hands over her eyes. She became aware of all her art stuff around.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 am

John ran out into the other room and changed into his human form before running back and examining the wound. He didn't want to say anything, but he knew she would find out. He touched the wound gently before cleaning it, and after cleaning he bandaged it tightly
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:34 am

"Hands?" she asked, suddenly on edge. You, Penn Smith, are an idiot. There is no way a dog could do this... The butler isn't back. Oh, why do I call him that? He is just Dad's assistant. Stop being childish. Back to the topic. That dog was a- "Shapeshifter?!"

Her hands flew from her face and she stared, confused at what she saw.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 am

John looked at her and knew he had been caught. He looked down and finished bandaging the wound, I mean helpin her would make him a friend right? "please...don't be alarmed. I am a shapeshifter and I'm homeless and I...look I'm not going to hurt you" He said and stared at the ground. On one side, he was dead, the other he might survive
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 am

Penn forgot to listen to what he said at first and rolled away from the sofa, quick as she could. She grabbed a marker pen and landed by the wall. She began to draw and then regretted it when she found that he wasn't going to harm her. She winced as her shield came to life and clattered on the floor. She huddled in the corner and stared at him. "I... You... But... Uh..." she said, still staring at him. "You could use a haircut, new clothes and a hot meal... and then some time to rest... Until you find someplace to go..."

She had suddenly become so calm that it was scary- even to her.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 am

"thanks....I'm John, and you are?" He asked kindly as he offered her a hand. He wanted to try to be the smallest obstical in her life until he left, but deep down he knew he was going to be a 'problem' in at least one way. "you need some rest too, that's a bad cut" he said, purposely not asking how she got it
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 am

She was surprised her shield didn't get any attention. "Penn. Penn Smith," she said. "The cut will be fine. It's hardly as if I have school tomorrow. Ha, school. I haven't gone to school for at least a year now. Private tutoring is much better. Uh... Never mind. Look, John, why did you pretend to be a dog?"

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 am

"well, when people see a poor dog they most likely help it. When people see a poor person they avoid them" He said pointing out why he did it. "but how can you make things fly from drawings? Are you a superhero or something?" He asked and sat down, after helping her stand.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 am

"Something in between hero and villain, John," she said. "Look, I wouldn't have avoided you. I was bleeding out against a wall and not realising it. You came over to me. If anything, you would have avoided me."

She looked at him then wobbled and fell forward as she slipped on her shield. "WOAH!"

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 am

John was about to reply when she slipped and caught her. He blushed a bit as he helped her sand and moved the sheild out of the way. "well penn, I'm not one to pas by someone hurt. Unless its an enemy of mine" John said and still had a hand on her shoulder to steady her
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:09 am

Penn yanked herself away from him. "You sound like me," she chuckled. She moved into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She pulled out a pizza box, leftovers from the night before. She put the box on the counter and found a plate. She put a few slices on the plate and microwaved them. She couldn't eat cold pizza. She offered one to John when she returned. "Eat."

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 am

John took the slice "thanks" he said and smiled as he bit into the pizza. "so, where are you from? I'm guessing UK, maybe England?" he asked and finished the slice of pizza. He started to think about penn, how she looked like this illustrator superhero he had heard about
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 am

"I was born in London but I lived in New York for most of my life," Penn said. "Did the Queen's jubilee stuff make you think I was British? Those were my grandmother's before she died. My mother's before she... Before she died..."

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 am

John comforted her, not meaning to bring up bA memory's.

(yeah, lapse till they are shopping)

John walked into the mall with penn, and looked around. The place was huge! And full of other people of all races and sizes. "penn? What store first?" I asked, seeing my AC (lighting bolt) DC shirt was faded
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum