Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh... What should I call this?

Go down

Uh... What should I call this? Empty Uh... What should I call this?

Post by JelloGutz Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 am

Real name: Nazuri šílenství statinis silmä alle szczesliwy Tapang IV. She prefers to be called by all her names if any, so everyone calls her Ant Legend.
Alias: Who
Alignment: Villain. She considers herself the hero but has a rather odd way of showing it.
Race: Corporeal.
What is a Corporeal?: See Powers.
Place of origin: Shibuya, Japan.
Spoiler:
Physical Description: I'm just going to say this, and nobody will understand it, but she kinda reminds me of Posie from Olympus Overdrive.
Spoiler:
She has really short, choppy hair she dyed platinum blonde and streaked sea green, royal blue, and bubblegum pink.
Costume Description:
History:
Personality: Arrogant, Egocentric. Because of her powers she has a hard time keeping friends.
Powers: I has to do this in character.
I stare at this kid who had just insulted me. I take a look around, we were alone. I grin evilly. I disappear in a cloud of pearly grey smoke. Then the smoke begins to form a miniature funnel cloud, sounds of static and violence coming from within. I appear on the top. I was going to blow his mind, literally. When someone got in my way I took it very seriously. I unhinge his mind... pulling his embarrassing moments, bad days, childhood nightmares and putting them all before his eyes. I even take good moments and corrupt them. He falls down, hyperventilating and in shock. I smirk and the storm drops me. I walk away, my work here was done.
RP Example: that pretty much was a rp example.
JelloGutz
JelloGutz

Dollars : 40438

Back to top Go down

Uh... What should I call this? Empty Ace Deuce

Post by JelloGutz Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:30 am

Alias: Ace Deuce
Alignment: Hero
Race:
Place of origin:
Physical Description:
Costume Description:
History:
Personality:
Powers:
RP Example: (Only needed on the first form.)
JelloGutz
JelloGutz

Dollars : 40438

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum