Washington D.C.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Washington D.C.

Post by Weasel on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Ethan fell half way down watching the fight. He pulled 5 cards out of his pocket, all jesters. He smiled as the misty purple aura surronded them. He levitated them infront of him then sent them flying at the boy attacking Juli. He quicly looked down realizing there was ground and not water. He formed an aura blade aroud his arm and dug it into the monument, slowing his fall. He landed on the ground softly and ran towards the lake for cover.

Last edited by Weasel on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dollars : 22099

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Juli sighed and kept cursing. English, Latin, french, Italian. Word after word she cursed, hoping for the best

John May(stalker)-17-taken-renegade hero
Markus Black-18-reserved-villain-open
Rebecca black-17-single-neutral-open
Unknown

Dollars : 22760

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 am

Anarchy would've never noticed the cards flying at him had they not been flying fast enough to actually make it to him. He quickly hit the deck((Hehe: Punny)) and the cards barely missed him. He stood up and walked over to one of them picking it up. "Joker?" He muttered upon seeing the card.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

Dollars : 21759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 am

Jezter smiled at the confusion he caused. He jumped into the water used it as cover, sending more cards at Anarchy. He secretly was charging an aura ball behind him to send at Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 pm

(just skip me, juli got nothin to
Do)

John May(stalker)-17-taken-renegade hero
Markus Black-18-reserved-villain-open
Rebecca black-17-single-neutral-open
Unknown

Dollars : 22760

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 am

Anarchy heard a splash and then turned to find a card flying at him and cutting his cheek. Several other cards flew at him but he dodged them as best as he could, trying to figure out what was going on.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 am

Ethan held his breath as best he could to stay longer. He turned around to see his aura ball. "Perfect size" He thought. He pressurized the aura ball down till it was a glowing disk of energy. He turned and flung it at Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 am

Anarchy saw a light coming up fast from the water and he quickly hit the ground as the disk of energy came flying at where his head would have been. "I'm gonna kill whoever is down there." He muttered as he got back up.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Ethan looked into his bag and pulled out his full face mask. It was blan white with only black eye holes and a red line were his mouth was. He hopped out of the water twirling a dagger around his fingers. "Wow...some ones alot stronger than I thought" He walked slowly towards were Anarchy was. Cards flew out of his pocket towards Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 am

Anarchy dodged the cards as fast as he could and as they hit the dirt he quickly focused on their molecules and rearranged them, mixing all the card together into a dart and sent it at the new comer. "The girl called you didn't she?" He asked.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Ethan saw the dart coming and quickly caught it. "ahh...molecular reconstruction..." He flicked the dart into a trash can nearby. "Your pretty powerful I admit that" He stated. He was secretly growing another aura disk under Anarchy as they spoke.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 am

"You didn't answer my question. And who are you?" He asked, thinking in the back of his head about that specific scene from V for Vendetta.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 am

OOC: you caught me!!!!

BIC: Ethan smirked as he rubbed the front of his mask. "Jezter's the name, killings my game" He said twisting his head to the side. He observed the boy for a bit. Korean orgins, north it seems. He pulled out a metal card from his pocket and sent it flying towards Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am

Anarchy dodged the card with ease. "Did the girl call you to attack me?" He asked calmly.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

Ethan smirked and tapped his chin. "mmmmaaayyybbbeee..." He stated smirking. He adjusted his mask and smirked from behind his mask. His aura had turned into mist form and seeped out from the sides of his head. It started moving slowly towards Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 am

"I'd send that mist somewhere else if I were you...otherwise you can kiss your girlfriend goodbye." Anarchy threatened. He wasn't stupid, there wasn't any reason for mist to be around except by a super beings doing and he was staring at one. He kept a calm unwavering glare at the new comer while he readjusted the cage the electrokinetic was in to have a bottom and then lift up in the air with her still trapped inside. He slowly and quietly moved the trap over to where it was behind him, if he let that prison drop, there was no way for the girl inside to survive.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 am

Ethan looked at Anarchy and held back his anger towards him.. he didnt wanna show Anarchy any weakness, even though he was angry at juli for getting into this fight. "Yes...a communist lab rat like your self wouldnt care if you killed another human being. Your pathetic. Like most people on this world" he stated. He cracked his knuckle as the mist game around his arms and legs. It hardened and formed into spikes and plated armor around him. The armor was purple and glowing, always moving and changing its colors from dark purple, to violet to a dark purple and back. He smiled at anarchy and mouthed the words Boom as he raised his finger so that the aura disk he was forming would be sent up through Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am

Anarchy jumped to the side and dodged the aura disk, "Your powers are mediocer at best, Jester. And I'm not pathetic, not a monster like you think. I'm just ahead of the curve. And communist lab rat? Ha. I have no loyalty to my home country, they trained me and gave my now dead parents refugee, that is all they are." He said with a smirk as he lifted the metal card from earlier and reconstructed it into a bunch of tiny, very sharp needles. Imagine walking threw a thorn bush with metal thorns and then you got how painful these needles are. And there was no way he wasn't at least going to be nicked by 2 or 3 at least. And with that thought he sent them flying at Jester.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am

Ethan saw the the needles coming and he crossed his arms around his chest to protect his vitals. All the needles were deflected except on the scratched his mask, cutting his cheek and one impaled into his shoulder. He winced and pulled it out. He looked at Anarchy and smiled. "aww do you miss your little parents. How did they die?" he asked smiling. He walked in a drunken matter towards him, even though hes not drunk. "aww come on, hit me, kill me, give me a hug!" he said pulling his curved dagger out of his pocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 am

Anarchy laughed. "My dad died here in this back water country, mother died from alcoholic grief." He said, ignoring his other line which he knew was from an abridged video on youtube. He saw the guy pull out a dagger and with that, he pulled all the needles back to him and reconstructed the molecules into a decent dagger.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

Ethan smirked and twisted his neck. "aww i feel so bad for them." He spun his dagger around and slashed at anarchy. He was secretly charging up two more disks to throw at Anarchy, a third above him and one behind him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 am

Anarchy jumped back and then slashed at Jester, not really in the fight at this point, all his focus was on keeping the molecules of the trap a float in the air.

Click and Read:
Darkfire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 am

Ethan let Anarchy slash at him. His right side was bleeding from a gash. He smirked and swated his arms across his body, sending all the four aura disks at Anarchy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum