Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington D.C.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Washington D.C. Empty Washington D.C.

Post by Darkfire Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 am

Anarchy walked around D.C. looking as if he were just another tourist to the nation's capitol. In reality he was scoping out the city, trying to find out as much as possible about this capitol. After all, knowing is half the battle and Anarchy didn't plan on losing the war. He had a simple but difficult task and he wasn't going to lose sight of that goal.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Dollars : 41829

Back to top Go down

Washington D.C. Empty Re: Washington D.C.

Post by Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:56 am

Juliann was in washington DC, yes the great capital of the United states, full of liberals and conservitives and who knows what else. She Had put red streaks in her hair, and was dressed in simple camoflauge pants, a black tank top with a surplus army jacket over it. Yeah, playing the role of an army brat was something she did very well actually, and she hoped this trip would be easy.
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 42830

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 am

Anarchy looked over and noticed a teenage girl that was dressed in a military type outfit. He knew that this was the nation capitol but seeing military personel in combat garbs was a strange sight. He wondered who the girl was, but at the moment his cover was more important. He continued scoping the area of the capitol he was in, the large strip of land between the Capitol Building and the Washington Monument, but he also kept a semi-watchful eye on the girl.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 am

Juliann continued walking for a moment till she stopped and brought out what looked to be an iphone. In fact it wasnt an eye phone but a device that took a live stream video, and scanned for numerous levels of radiation and electrical current. She sighed and after a few moments put it back in her jacket, and looked around, glancing at anarchy for a few seconds
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 am

Anarchy grew bored of scoping the area about the time the girl glanced at him. He walked over to her slowly and calmly said, "Hi." to her.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am

I looked at the bo who had walked up to me. I didnt know how to repond at first, i was kinda startled by the sudden gretting. "sup?" i said finally and looked at him. Who was he?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 am

Despite his American parents, Anarchy had a Korean accent, a strong korean accent. "Just touring the area. What about you?" He asked her, trying to keep a low profile even though he started talking to someone that could very well be part of the military. Hell technically he was part of the Covert Operatives division of the North Korean Army.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 am

I heard the korean accdnt and ignored it for now. "same as you, i just flew in from italy" i lied. I had actually flown in from norfolk. "whats your name?" i asked, just to continue the convo.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Christian noticed very faint facially expression to show she was lying, but she hid it well. He didn't care to challenge her statement. He instead opted to lie about himself. "My name is Alex." He said, pulling a name from who knows where in place of his own.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 am

Juliann nodded and managed a small friendly smile, but she was on guard actually. "i see....." she said and looked around quickly. "my name is jules" She said to him
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Nice name. Now..changing the subject a bit....how do you feel about superhumans?" He asked her suddenly. It was a ploy to see if she would be caught off guard. If she wasn't then she was either very well adapted to the idea of superhumans, or she had powers like he did.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:34 pm

I was a bit shocked at the question but I decided to answer it truthfully. "I think they are simply misunderstood, I mean....they aren't monsters" I told him AJ rubbed my arm nervously. Who was this kid?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

"Interesting thoughts." He muttered glancing around for a moment trying to find something he could use.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Juliann nodded "yeah, what do you think of one?" she asked pulling a few C batteries from her pocket and looking at them thoughtfully
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 pm

"Much easier to show you." He said, grabbing one of o the batteries she pulled out. "Now you see a battery." He told her and then the battery dispraised into a fury of unseeable molecules, the molecules came together in the form of an aluminum ball filled with battery acid. "Now I see a ball full of battery acid." He told her.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 am

Juliann smiled as she knew he was a superhuman as well. Picking up the ball she held it enclosed in her hand. "now it's a ball of aluminum....." She concentrated and trained the acid while using an electric current to melt the aluminum. "now it's all melted" she said and looked at him
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:37 am

"Interesting ability. What are your powers exactly?" He asked her. He wasn't exactly sure if she had control over acidic materials or if she was an electrokinetic.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

"electrokinetic..." I mumbled, as if ashamed of my abilities. Which I was to be honest, I hated them in some moments, they were forced onto me. I looked down as I waited for him to say something
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Christian made an amused noise at her tone. "You're one of those people that I don't exactly get along with. That tone about your abilities just screams it."
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:15 pm

"and what tone is that?" I asked him slowly, not wanting to make an enemy but if I had to I would suck it up and fight. "I reject my powers slightly due to how I came to get them" I told him as electrical sparks flashed on my fingertips
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:18 am

"That tone that makes you feel like your think of yourself as a monster. Something that is abnormal. Well whether you were born with them or you got them unnaturally I don't give a flying damn. You've got the power just use it how you feel it should be used and don't give a crap what people tell you." He told her.
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:46 am

"I am not a monster!" I hated that people called me that, I hated the word. "I am not a monster! Just because I have powers does not make me a damn monster!" I shouted as I balled my fists up, struggling to hold my anger in
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:27 pm

"If you're not a monster then quit resenting who you are. I've got powers just the same as you, am I called a monster, most likely, do I give a flying damn, No." He told her. Whether she realized it or not, this was Anarchy's "pep talk".
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:10 pm

I stated at him, not sure what to think. Half of me wanted to attack him, the other half wanted me to keep talking. "fine. But how would you like it if I dot know....you got abducted and raped?" I asked, daring him to defy what I just said. In fact, I wanted some excuse to use my powers.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkfire Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm

"I'd kill the bastards and then move on with life." He told her. She didn't know him, so she couldn't know the truth. The North Koreans wanted to make a weapon out of him, mental, Anarchy is an uncaring person. Sure he can play it off and make it sound like he cares, but in the end he probably doesn't
Darkfire
Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum