Behind The Mask RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York -

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New York -  Empty New York -

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 am

With the wind rustling the leaves around my feet, and blowing my hair around, I pull my hood up. I walk down the almost empty street, which was strange for New York, but I tended to avoid the busiest parts. Even though I had been here for a about 10 years now, it still didn't feel like home, and still no-one knew the truth about me, and I just wished there was someone I could share my truth with...

Last edited by Charlii on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Charlii
Charlii

Dollars : 41613

Back to top Go down

New York -  Empty Re: New York -

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 am

I stood on top of a building, my hair blowing back as I watched the city from above. I sighed and sat down, my feet dangling over the side. My day had been really rough and I wished I could relax, but I couldn't.

Last edited by Zach on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Unknown
Unknown

Dollars : 42620

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 am

I look up around at the sky above me. Whilst looking around day-dreaming, I notice someone sitting on top of one of the roofs, their legs dangling over the edge. I stop and simply stare at the person.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 am

I saw someone watching me and I sighed as I began to climb down the brick bulking, letting static electricity help me stay on. Finally I got to the bottom and looked at the girl. "what?" I began to walk closer

Last edited by Zach on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 am

I gawk at the person climbing down the building, I checked around and no-one was paying any attention. All of a sudden, I knew this person was different, they were like me.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 am

Admin cock block (shush, my pets) RP rules state you must have at least three sentences, QB. Paraposts please!

Black Ink
Admin

Dollars : 41720

https://behindthemask.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 am

(did so)

I looked at her gawking and I sighed, keeping the hood of my Hoodie up around my dark hair. "what?" I repeated as I walked to her. She seemed...impressed?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:03 am

Zach wrote:I stood on top of a building, my hair blowing back as I watched the city from above. I sighed and sat down, my feet dangling over the side.

OOC: *points up*

Penn was running again. Oh God, her body was aching. And not in a good way. She was scratched and bruised. Who had known that the guy ahead of her in the deposit line of the bank would turn out to be a villain. And a big one at that. He slammed the girl into many a surface whilst she tried to take care of him. He stood in the way of her depositing her money, after all. She managed to grab one of the free pencils and drew doodles a plenty to verse the man with her. Now, here she was, trying to get home, mask on and bleeding a little. She slowed to a halt behind a dumpster and tried to catch her breath.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 am

"Nothing," I said to the girl walking towards, "It's just, you're... not normal, so yes I am impressed." Even though she was like me, I still pulled my hood over my head. I wasn't sure yet if she was good, or if she used her abilities for bad, in case of the worst, I didn't want her to be able to recognise me.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 am

Penn stumbled forward, accidentally kicking a trash can. So maybe she wasn't ready to get up and go quite yet. She moved to her pocket for one of her chalks and scooted over to a wall, not really anticipating being heard. She began to draw on the wall. Lines, curves... She was drawing a first aid kit.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 am

I heard a trash can being knocked over in the alley behind us, I turn around and see a girl drawing on the wall, "Hey, stop with that grafitti" I say to her, but then I notice she's hurt and I rush forward, "Are you okay?" I quickly ask, changing my attitude towards her. "You need to get to the hospital!" I instruct her
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

Ethan sat on a build looking around at the area. He pulled out his Agency Iphone and looked at it to see his current assignment. He summoned his sniper and looked through the scope. he observed the area for his target.
Weasel
Weasel

Dollars : 41959

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 am

Penn looked at her supposed helper. She blinked beneath her mask. "Calm your tits, missy. It's just chalk and it isn't graffi- ah," said the girl and smiled as her first aid kit came to life, moulding out of the wall. Penn reached forward and opened the box (which was stuck to the wall). She brought out antiseptic wipes and gauze. "What's the deal, anyway? Who cares about graffiti in New York?"

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 am

Ethan observed the two girls talking to eachother. One was a skilled drawer and the other with a thunderstorm hoodie. He looked at his Iphone than back at the girls to see if they were one of his targets. He adjusted his Mask so he could see the phone. Damn small eye holes.
Weasel
Weasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:50 am

I saw her get detracted and I backed up, but I felt myself weaken. I had to find a large source of electricity, and soon if I was going to survive the nightt. I looked around but saw no power within reach. Stumbling I began to manually pick a lock to a building.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

ooc: the two girls talking to each me and penn, i dont have thunderstorm hoodie, i just a white hoodie.

"Someone else with powers! How come in 10 years I never found anyone like me, yet in one day I've already met two others..." I said. I was shocked, her power was really cool, I thought.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 am

"Powers? I've met plenty. All came with a price, of course. I'm a renegade. not quite hero, not quite villain. Grey area," Penn shrugged. She looked up at the other girl. "Oi. Don't pick locks. I like that shop. They have my jeans I'm meant to buy later."

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 am

Ethan was listening in on there conversation and looked at the other girl. She seemed to look the like the target. he looked at the picture and sighed. He looked back at the other girls. IT seemed to be the graffiti artist. He took aim and cocked his rifle.
Weasel
Weasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

I sighed and turned to te girl that had stopped me. "well do you know where I can find 100,000 volts?" I asked and walked towards them. I kinda wanted to know who they were
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 am

"I could draw them for you," Penn said, gesturing to her chalk whilst dabbing her face with antiseptic wipes. She kept wincing. She got to her feet and put her chalk to the wall again. She drew the first thing that came to mind. Pylons with electricity cables. She waited a second... There. They sprouted to life. Mini pylons. Penn gestured.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 am

I smiled "thanks" I said and touched the wires, drawing the power away from them into me. "wow, those things really work" I commented as I felt fully charged again. "who are you?"
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ink Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 am

Penn smiled. "They call me Illustrator. And of course they work. I drew them, didn't I?"

Does no one think I can anything I desire and have it come to life? I just produced, in the last five minutes alone, a first aid kit and a set of miniature pylons! Using chalk! Ugh.

Black Ink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am

"So, you're the Illustrator, Im known as White Shadow, who are you?" I asked. I decided to reveal my name, not my real name just that. I didn't recognise the name Illustrator, so I had no idea whether she was one of the good guys or not, but she didn't seem like a bad guy, neither did the other girl actually.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 am

"thunderstruck" I said slowly. I looked at them, examining them over and over again. "who's side are you two on?" I asked. I didn't know if they were friends
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 am

"Well, I'm not one of the bad guys." I told her. I hoped the other two were the same as well, if not, it could mean a fight right here right now, which I was not prepared for. I began to unlock my phone in my pocket, then I quickly get some videos up and try and watch them briefly, just in case of the worst.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum